11/19/11

Cristiano Ronaldo Says English Players “Don’t Dress Well”

 Earlier this week, your favourite Portuguese hunk (don’t try to deny this, grandmas!launched his special CR7 collection, which features a series of his favouritewhite sneakers, the Nike5 Street Gato (“cat” in Spanish), specially-designed T-shirts in red, white and blue, a CR7 matchball and even shin-guards!
“I like to look good all the time, I like to have good boots on, dress well. In England I had many comments in the dressing-room. Rio Ferdinand is a good dresser and would comment on my clothes. Most English players don’t dress very well so most at United would say I dressed the best. I do try hard though. I might open the wardrobe in the morning and stare for one hour before choosing. That’s just me though!” – Cristiano Ronaldo.


No comments: