7/3/11

Cristiano names Cheryl Cole as his ideal Date. What about your GF



If there’s one thing that’s likely to rile a taken woman, it’s her boyfriend naming someone else as his ideal date.
But Cristiano Ronaldo went ahead anyway and picked out Cheryl Cole as the lady he’d most like to take out, telling an interviewer: ‘I’d take her for a hot chocolate.’
The Real Madrid footballer seemed to have forgotten that he’s actually going out with 25-year-old Russian model Irina Shayk, who's not likely to be too pleased about his revelation.

Ronaldo's faux pas came in an interview with The Sunday Mirror, who he also told about his dislike of glamour models, despite the fact that Ms Shayk is herself, well, a very glamorous model and that he’s also been linked romantically with other models such as Nereida Gallardo.


But the former Manchester United striker was resolute when it was put to him by the paper that he’d entertained a few.
‘No!’ he said.
He went on to voice his distain for all things female and glamorous.



'Girls who do glamour. Girls who get off their face on alcohol, girls who are shallow. Girls who dress with their boobs out on show all the time and try to be hot, I find these types pathetic,’ he said.
The striker also explained how his home is extensively decorated with his trademark ‘CR7’. The nickname came about from his playing days at Manchester United, where he wore the No7 shirt.
It has now been etched into the furniture, plates and windows of his multi-million pound Madrid home

‘This is probably the most extravagant thing I’ve done,’ he revealed.
And he’s done plenty of extravagant things. His friends can all vouch for this.
‘People who’ve been with me a long time, I look after these people,’ he told the paper. ‘I take them to five-star hotels. I pay for private planes, I pay at the bar. I buy my friends champagne at £1,000-plus a bottle. It’s no problem – I like my friends to be happy.’
He is also desperate for his one-year-old son to lead a happy life. Ronaldo states that Cristiano Ronaldo Jr is the most important thing in his life, followed by football, then money.

No comments: